The following are GSI's Policies:
1. Customers may receive free replacement parts for items that arrive damaged at delivery. A counter sheet with unit names that are cut in half are considered damaged items. Take a picture of the offending item(s)(Be sure to identify things such as counter sheet number, game title, etc.), with address to Send parts to, and email it to:
GSI will send out the replacement parts as soon as they are available (if they are not on the shelf) at no cost to you.
2. Customers may purchase separate parts to replace those lost or damaged through use. Take a picture of the offending item(s)(Be sure to identify things such as counter sheet number, game title, etc.), with address to Send parts to, and email it to:
GSI will email a quote to you for the cost of the parts. Upon your approval GSI will send a PayPal Money Request for the funds. Upon arrival of the funds GSI will send out the replacement parts as soon as they are available (if they are not on the shelf).
3. Customers may receive free rules PDF's for GSI games they own. Send an email stating which rules you want to:
GSI will reply to the email and attach the requested PDF at no cost to you. For those who purchased through a site other than GSI's store, please provide us the retailer you purchased the game from.
4. While we are not Burger King, we will consider filling some special requests. For example, if players feel they would like to have some extra generic counters made for one of our series then contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Some of these things don't take long to put together and we want to make our customers feel that we work for them, not just ourselves. There may be a small cost involved, but we will let you know up front what it will be.
5. We are doing more of our work with outside vendors for Die Cutting and Printing. This means that occasionaly we won't have have something immediately available. We will let you know what the impact is to any request you may have.
Copyright © 2008-
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Last modified: January 29, 2019